Relieve the Bottleneck
Often times the combine can be waiting in the middle of the field for the grain cart while at the same time the grain cart is waiting on the arrival of a truck. Also there can often be times when the trucks are waiting at the end of the field for the arrival of the grain cart. Many times these bottlenecks can reduce the overall harvested acres on a daily basis. This bottleneck can cause a delay in harvest allowing your crops to be susceptible to adverse weather conditions thus causing the loss of crops in field.
This time spent waiting is forcing hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment to set idle while waiting. At the same time your labor resources are waiting with frustration while they could be performing the job of moving your harvest safely to a storage facility.
Click here for more information.
- The capacity of the Harvest Link is 3,000 bushel, allowing you to fill three (3) semi-trucks.
- The unloading rate of the Harvest Link is 333 bushels per minute.
- The Harvest Link is operated from the tractor PTO & hydraulic system.
- With the joy stick control in the tractor cab the operator can operate the auger allowing the radial movement and fore/aft motion. This feature allows the loading of a semi in one (1) position.
- No need to adjust the semi position during the loading process. The grain flow control gates are hydraulically powered and sequenced to automatically open and close as a result of the load requirements on the orbit motors powering the augers.
- Pre-programming of truck capacities allows you to program into the scale system the net capacity of each of your respective trucks. When the truck arrives you simply touch the pre-programmed weight for the respective truck and start the loading process. Once the Harvest Link has unloaded the required net weight into your truck, the hydraulic system of the Harvest Link will automatically close the grain flow doors allowing only the required weight on your truck.
- Harvest Link is the length of the unloading auger with its fore/aft adjustment. This feature allows you to park the Harvest Link along the road ditch at the end of your field. The Harvest Link's auger can then reach across the road ditch allowing you to fill trucks while the truck remains on the road. By keeping your trucks from entering the field you eliminate the field stress on your truck and trailer.
- The transportation of the Harvest Link from field to field is simple. The front of the unit is raised or lowered and carried on the 3-point hitch of your tractor. The rear tandem axle of the Harvest Link is raised and lowered utilizing the hydraulic controls of your tractor.
- Capacity = 3,000 bu. (based on #2 corn 56 lb.)
- Unloading Capacity = 300+ bushels/minute
- Unload Auger Size = 18” UltraFlyte™ auger flighting
- Unload Auger Reach = 36’
- Tractor HP Requirement = 200 minimum
- Remote Outlets Required = 4 (3 for radial piston motor & 1 for hydraulic folding functions)
- PTO Shaft Size = 1 ¾”
- Overall Length = 56’
- Width = 12’
- Height – Low Side = 133’
- Height – High Side = 150”
- 6 Function Electric Over Hydraulic Block
- 35 GPM Radial Piston Hydraulic Motor for Drag Auger
- Hydraulically Operated Door for closing Drag Auger
- Equipped with Scale for Recording All Grain Flow Transfers
- Roll Tarp