Need more space? Fold it!
- Perfect solution for RV parks that are not deep enough to accommodate your motorhome and tow dolly.
- Fully extended- 133 inches long.
- Folded- 67 inches long.
- Hydraulic surge brake system for safe and controlled stopping.
- Includes disc brakes.
- Chrome wheels with radial tires and dual safety chains.
- Sealed bearing hubs with a 3-year unlimited warranty.
- Less than 100 lbs. tongue weight when loaded, for improved ride and handling of tow vehicles.
- Total towed vehicle weight: 4,800 lbs.
- Axle capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Towed vehicle tread width: 42” minimum, 76” maximum.
- Galvanized finish.
- EZLatch Coupler.
KK460SS - 8 ½’ WIDE AUTO TRANSPORT WITH BRAKES
KK460SS standard equipment is the same as the KK370 plus wheel jack and LED light system.
|Overall length unfolded||133"|
|Overall length folded||67"|
|Tires||ST205/75R14 load range (C) BSW radial tire|
|Wheels||14" x 5.5-5" Nickel Chrome|
|Axle capacity||3,500 lbs.|
|Towed vehicle tread width||Min. - 42", Max. - 76"|
|Maximum towed vehicle body width||76"|
|EZLatch Coupler rating||7,500 lbs.|
|Total towed vehicle weight||4,800 lbs.|
|GVWR (unit weight plus max. carrying capacity)||3,500 lbs.|
CAUTION: Read your motor vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper towing procedure. All vehicles must be towed with the front axle on the auto transport. All vehicles to be towed on Demco Auto Transports must be towed with the front axle on the dolly. Some cars may be too wide in the body area to properly fit on an 8' wide auto transport even though the front tire measurement is 68" or less. If you are planning to tow a new or late model full size car, we would recommend the 81/2' wide KK370SB or KK460SS. Always follow weight limitations when choosing a Demco Auto Transport. 81/2' wide auto transports may be subject to width restrictions on roads in some states.
|RD20025 - Kar Kaddy 460SS Operator Manual||October 24, 2019||Rev. 2|