Date Posted: February 8, 2019
This position performs basic inventory transactions for internally supplied products as well as vendor supplied products. Pulls parts from inventory as required in the Engineering work order prior to final assembly of the trailer. Occasionally operates a forklift and/or pallet jack as needed.
- Interacts with Team Leaders to ensure that necessary components are available for production when needed on a consistent basis.
- Pulls parts from inventory and delivers parts to internal customers as needed.
- Accurately reads production schedules, customer orders, work order,s and shipping orders to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Prepares product for shipment and receives inventory.
- Conducts basic inventory transactions on the computer-controlled inventory system to ensure counts remain accurate.
- Regularly assists with inventory audits, corrections, and cycle counts.
- Must be safety minded
- Requires attention to detail and a high standard of quality
- Must be a team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication and active listening skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and perform other duties
- Knowledge and understanding of the function of their department
APPLY ONLINE HERE
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
You may also send your application to:
Or Mail to: Attention: Human Resources
1300 38th Avenue West
Spencer, IA 51301