Date Posted: March 28, 2019
The focus of the Manufacturing Engineer is to work closely with Operations, Design Engineering, and Fixture Technicians to develop new methods, tooling, and process designs to resolve quality and cost issues in manufacturing. Conducts assignments in conformity with sound engineering principles and controls.
- Directs and coordinates new product introduction activities. Assures all functional areas are involved to the extent specified in the product development procedure.
- Makes suggestions to design engineers to improve the manufacturability of current designs.
- Researches, develops, and implements new or existing processes and manufacturing systems to improve quality, productivity, and reduce operating costs.
- Provides technical assistance, training, and information to various individuals involved in the production processes.
- Communicates effectively with personnel, as the job requires, in a professional manner that facilitates teamwork.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical) or 2 year technical degree + 4 years engineering experience working in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Prior experience applying ISO and Lean concepts in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Performs as a team player who can work effectively in both small groups and large teams.
- Prior experience applying productivity and continuous improvement tools.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience with SolidWorks or AutoCAD
Apply Online NOW
Please send your application to:
Or Mail to: Attention: Human Resources
4010 320th Street
PO Box 189,
Boyden, Iowa 51234
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380