1050 Grain Cart
- 1000 RPM PTO.
- Hydraulic drive (35-40 GPM minimum oil flow required).
- Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and tractor PTO
- 18" diameter balanced auger with 3/8" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
- 30" hydraulic controlled flow gate.
- Auger positioned for operator visibility.
- Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
- 1 grain viewing window.
- Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
- 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage position provides tighter turning radius.
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
- LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and halogen auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
- Available with 120" fixed or 120" - 144" adjustable axle tread width.
- 22,500 lb. Ductile Iron Hubs
- Transport width with single wheels set on 120" centers: 12' 9"
- Transport safety chain
- Transport safety chain
- Adjustable auger spout
- Camoplast Trailed Track System - Reduces ground pressure by 30-80% versus tires, reduces the number of contact points, increases mobility and field access especially in softer footing conditions, and maximizes the performance potential of the large capacity carts.
Roll top tarp
Ergonomic pendant grip control
Standard scale or Wireless scale
NOTES ON HYDRAULICS: A standard grain cart requires two hydraulic remotes. The optional adjustable spout requires an additional hydraulic remote. Additional 15 - 25 GPM oil flow is required for hydraulic unloading drive.
|1050 Grain Cart Specifications|
|Balanced Auger Size||18"|
|Unloading Time (bu/min.)||400|
|Spindle Size||4 1/2"|
|Tractor HP Required||175+|
|Hub Size||10 bolt|
|Tread Width (stand.)||120"|
|Tread Width (opt.)||120-144"|
|Tongue Weight (empty)||1,120 lbs.|
|Tongue Weight (loaded)||4,600 lbs.|
|Weight/Wheels & Tires||11,600 lbs.|
* Bushel capacity measured with #2 corn at 15% moisture content (56 lb. test weight)
A Auger extends to side
|B Box width (transport)||13'3"|
|C Height, low side||11'7"|
|D Ground clearance||17"|
|E Auger extends to front||7'6"|
|F Box length||20'1"|
|G Box height (high side)||12'9"|
|H Total length||25'11"|
|I Axle to tongue length||15'3"|
|J Drawbar/tongue height||18"|
|K Auger clearance height||14'9"|
|AG20036 - 850, 1050 & 1150 Grain Cart Operators Manual||December 5, 2017||rev.18|
|AG20037 Posi-Drive Installation Instructions||November 10, 2020||Rev 0|
|CPB 515||November 10, 2020||Rev 0|
|HYD CYL INSTALL ON GC 11 21 2012||November 10, 2020||Rev 0|