1050 Grain Cart
- 1000 RPM PTO.
- Hydraulic drive (35-40 GPM minimum oil flow required).
- Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and tractor PTO
- 18" diameter balanced auger with 3/8" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
- 30" hydraulic controlled flow gate.
- Auger positioned for operator visibility.
- Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
- 1 grain viewing window.
- Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
- 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage position provides tighter turning radius.
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
- LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and halogen auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
- Available with 120" fixed or 120" - 144" adjustable axle tread width.
- 22,500 lb. Ductile Iron Hubs
- Transport width with single wheels set on 120" centers: 12' 9"
- Transport safety chain
- Transport safety chain
- Adjustable auger spout
NOTE: Demco grain carts are not to be towed down the road loaded
Roll top tarp
Ergonomic pendant grip control
Standard scale or Wireless scale
NOTES ON HYDRAULICS: A standard grain cart requires two hydraulic remotes. The optional adjustable spout requires an additional hydraulic remote. Additional 15 - 25 GPM oil flow is required for hydraulic unloading drive.
|1050 Grain Cart Specifications|
|Balanced Auger Size||18"|
|Unloading Time (bu/min.)||400|
|Spindle Size||4 1/2"|
|Tractor HP Required||175+|
|Hub Size||10 bolt|
|Tread Width (stand.)||120"|
|Tread Width (opt.)||120-144"|
|Tongue Weight (empty)||1,120 lbs.|
|Tongue Weight (loaded)||4,600 lbs.|
|Weight/Wheels & Tires||11,600 lbs.|
* Bushel capacity measured with #2 corn at 15% moisture content (56 lb. test weight)
A Auger extends to side
|B Box width (transport)||13'3"|
|C Height, low side||11'7"|
|D Ground clearance||17"|
|E Auger extends to front||7'6"|
|F Box length||20'1"|
|G Box height (high side)||12'9"|
|H Total length||25'11"|
|I Axle to tongue length||15'3"|
|J Drawbar/tongue height||18"|
|K Auger clearance height||14'9"|
|AG20036 - 850, 1050 & 1150 Grain Cart Operators Manual||December 8, 2020||rev.20|
|AG20037 Posi-Drive Installation Instructions||April 26, 2021||Rev 0|
|CPB 515||April 26, 2021||Rev 0|
|HYD CYL INSTALL ON GC 11 21 2012||April 26, 2021||Rev 0|