Harvest Operation Efficient & Smooth.
Demco grain carts are loaded with features which provide operator convenience & comfort, and help make your harvest operation efficient and smooth.
From our slope providing first-rate cleanout, to our POSI-Drive auger coupler, to our auger’s forward reach, visibility, & clearance, to our UltraFlyte auger flighting – we have dynamic features to meet your needs. The durable construction of our grain carts provides the high quality you can count on from Demco.
- 1000 RPM PTO
- 30" hydraulic controlled flow gate.
- Auger positioned for operator visibility.
- Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
- 2 grain viewing windows.
- Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
- 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage positions provides tighter turning radius.
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
- LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and halogen auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
- Available with 120" fixed or 120" - 144" adjustable axle tread width.
- Transport width: 12' 9".
- Rear mounted SMV sign is standard
- Transport safety chain.
- Optional roll top tarp.
- Optional adjustable auger spout.
- 14" diameter balanced auger with 5/16" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
- Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and tractor PTO
- Available with hydraulic drive. (15-25 GPM minimum oil flow required.)
Wheels and Tires
|AG20016 - 550, 650 & 750 Grain Cart Operators Manual||November 11, 2018||rev.18|
|AG20037 - Posi-Drive Installation Instructions Grain Carts||November 11, 2007||rev.0|
|HYD CYL INSTALL ON GRAIN CART||March 3, 2015||rev.0|