Limited General Warranty
This warranty applies to all trailers manufactured by Maurer Manufacturing LLC. All goods manufactured by Maurer shall be free from all defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and service, with loads not to exceed Manufacturer’s rated capacity and speed. Applied only to the original owner, as evidenced by a completed warranty registration on file at Maurer, for a period ending 12 months from the date of delivery.
The Warranty Registration must be completed and returned to Maurer within 30 days of delivery of the product to the original owner or all warranties will be null and void.
All claims, for defective goods arising under this limited warranty, must be made in writing immediately upon discovery, but in no event, later than 12 months from the date of delivery to the original owner.
The limited warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty made or given by Maurer in connection with the manufacture of sale of goods and is in lieu of all other warranties of any type or kind whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, written or oral. The provision hereof may not be modified, altered, or extended except in writing signed by an authorized representative of Maurer.
- This warranty applies only to parts or components manufactured by Maurer, which is defective in material or workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover normal maintenance, service or adjustments.
- This warranty does not cover depreciation or damage as a result of accident, negligent handling, inadequate maintenance, or improper operation.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to unauthorized modifications or repairs by purchaser prior to Maurer inspection and approval.
- This warranty does not cover any purchased components such, as but not limited to; couplers, tires, axle assemblies, suspensions or any nonstandard feature or items specified by the purchaser.
- This warranty does not expand, enlarge upon, or alter in any way, the warranties provided by the manufacturers of purchased components.
In the event that a claim shall arise under this limited warranty, Maurer may at its option repair the affected goods, replace the affected goods, or refund an equitable portion of the purchase price of the affected goods. The purchaser understands and agrees that, in the event of a defect in material or workmanship, the remedies are limited to repair or replacement, at Maurer’s option, such part or parts which examination shall disclose to manufacturer’s satisfaction to have been defective.
All affected goods shall be held for inspection by Maurer or its representatives and no claim hereunder shall be payable in connection with repairs made by purchaser prior to Maurer’s inspection or without Maurer’s prior consent.
No claim shall be payable under this limited warranty unless purchaser shall provide Maurer with the following information in writing in a timely manner:
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) of affected goods.
- Number of days, weeks or months affected goods in service.
- Location of affected goods.
- Description and pictures of alleged defect.
In no event shall company be liable to purchaser for indirect, incidental or consequential damages or injuries including, but not limited to downtime, cost of labor or materials, loss of profits to purchaser’s business or goodwill, resulting from breach of warranty hereunder and all damages resulting from defective goods, whether arising in tort, contract, or warranty except as specifically herein provided are waived by purchaser.
With respect to all other parts not manufactured by Maurer, the respective manufacturers warranty will be assigned to the purchaser.
- Axle Beam - limited 5 years
- Axle Hub & Bearing Assembly - limited 1 year
- Spring Suspension - limited 5 years
- Air Ride Suspension - limited 3 years
- Landing Legs - limited 2 years
- Anti-Lock Braking System - limited 3 years or 300,000 miles
- Lights - limited 1 year
- Valves - limited 6 months
Tire Warranty can be found in the manifest holder on the kingpin.
There are no warranties for used products or products that have been repaired, altered, modified, overlooked, subjected to misuse, negligence, accident or ordinary wear and tear.
Operator is required to check wheel nuts, U-Bolts, radius rod bolts, and all other fasteners. Axle alignment, tire wear, tarp wear, and oil level in hubs must be inspected. If needed, operator should make proper adjustments to insure ill life of equipment. These item’s need to be checked the first 100 miles and again at 500 miles and periodically thereafter. These inspections and adjustments are very important and must be performed.
State and Federal Laws require a daily inspection of this vehicle by the operator.
Maurer, products are sold without any express warranty except as set forth by this warranty