Quality & Economy Meet.
The Demco Tow-It 2 is where quality and economy meets. The Tow-It 2 is a very economical alternative to the Kar Kaddy 3 and Kar Kaddy SS. This 8ft wide solid axle unit boasts a swivel platform with a built in storage area, low profile ramps, and Surge-Brakes.
As with ALL Demco tow dollies, sealed bearing hubs are standard and a wide variety of quality accessories are available.
Ideal for RV owners who need an economical, dependable auto transport
- Includes disc brakes
- Low tongue weight when car is loaded (approximately 100 lbs.)
- Fully enclosed, no-rust, no-dent polyethylene fenders for towed vehicle protection
- 5th wheel design, swivel platform, “sure-grip” galvanized ramps
- 14” wheels and radial tires
- Towed vehicle tread width: 42” minimum, 68” maximum
- Featuring black powder coat paint finish, with hot dipped galvanized components.
- Sealed bearing hubs with a 3-year unlimited warranty
- eZ-Latch coupler
Tow Dolly Options
Heavy-duty frame, attached loading ramps, two basket style polyester tie-downs, two tie-down winches with built in ratchet handles and safety pins, two towed vehicle safety chains, two transport vehicle safety cables, radial tires, full fenders, rally wheels, sealed combination stop-tail-turn lights, fender side reflectors, 2" ball coupler.
TI210 8' WIDE AUTO TRANSPORT
- eZ-Latch coupler rating - 10,000 lbs.
- Overall width - 95"
- Overall length - 131"
- Tires - ST205/75R14 load range (C) BSW radial tire
- Wheels - 14" x 5.5"
- Weight - 510 lbs. (TI210 assembled)
- Weight - 590 lbs. (TI210SB assembled)
- Axle capacity - 3,500 lbs.
- GVWR (unit weight plus max. carrying capacity) - 3,500 lbs.
- Towed vehicle tread width - Min. - 42" (inside to inside of tire), Max. - 68" (outside to outside of tire)
- Total towed vehicle weight - 4,800 lbs.
- Maximum towed vehicle body width - 68"
TI210SB - 8" WIDE AUTO TRANSPORT WITH BRAKES
Includes: Same as above with hydraulic surge brakes.
CAUTION: Read your motor vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper towing procedure. All vehicles must be towed with the front axle on the auto transport. All vehicles to be towed on Demco Auto Transports must be towed with the front axle on the dolly. Some cars may be too wide in the body area to properly fit on an 8' wide auto transport even though the front tire measurement is 68" or less (the 1992 Oldsmobile 88 and 98 are examples). If you are planning to tow a new or late model full size car, we would recommend the 81/2' wide KK370SB or KK460SS. Always follow weight limitations when choosing a Demco Auto Transport. 81/2' wide auto transports may be subject to width restrictions on roads in some states.
|RD20015 - Sentry Deflector Tow Dolly Operators Manual||May 5, 2019||rev.2|
|RD20019 - Tow-It 2 Operators Manual||March 3, 2018||rev.7|