Tows almost any vehicle without adjustments to axles or ramps.
- Includes disc brakes
- No bolts to tighten and no heavy components to reposition.
- Tilt bed frame with positive automatic relatch locking mechanism for easy loading
- Polyethylene fenders with protected, sealed lights
- Sealed bearing hubs with a 3-year unlimited warranty
- “Sure-grip” galvanized low profile loading ramps and platforms
- Total towed vehicle weight: 4,800 lbs.
- Axle capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Towed vehicle tread width: 42” minimum, 76” maximum
- Black powder coat paint finish, with hot dipped galvanized components
- Auto-steer makes turns problem-free.
- EZLatch Coupler
KK370SB - 8 ½' WIDE AUTO TRANSPORT WITH BRAKES
|Tires||ST205/75R14 load range (C) BSW radial tire|
|Wheels||14" x 5.5"|
|Axle capacity||3,500 lbs.|
|Towed vehicle tread width||Min. - 42", Max. - 76"|
|Maximum towed vehicle body width||76"|
|EZLatch Coupler rating||10,000 lbs.|
|Total towed vehicle weight||4,800 lbs.|
|GVWR (unit weight plus max. carrying capacity)||3,500 lbs.|
CAUTION: Read your motor vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper towing procedure. All vehicles must be towed with the front axle on the auto transport. All vehicles to be towed on Demco Auto Transports must be towed with the front axle on the dolly. Some cars may be too wide in the body area to properly fit on an 8' wide auto transport even though the front tire measurement is 68" or less. If you are planning to tow a new or late model full size car, we would recommend the 81/2' wide KK370SB or KK460SS. Always follow weight limitations when choosing a Demco Auto Transport. 81/2' wide auto transports may be subject to width restrictions on roads in some states.
|RD20024 - Kar Kaddy 370 Operator Manual||September 19, 2018||Rev. 0|