Tow Bar Accessories
|Diode Kit||9523063||Buy It Now|
- Pack contains 4 heat sealed diodes that are designed to connect your Motorhomes running lights, turn signals and brake lights to your towed vehicles while preventing the back flow of electrical feedback to protect both vehicles electrical system.
- Package includes 4 diodes only.
|Towed Vehicle Taillight Wiring/Diode Kit||9523010||Buy It Now|
- Heat-sealed diodes to connect your motor home’s running lights, turn signals and brake lights to your towed vehicle
- These diodes prevent the back flow of electrical feedback to protect both vehicles’ electrical systems.
- All the necessary hardware comes with each kit to include: 4 heat sealed diodes, 26’ 4-conductor 16ga wire, butt connectors, ring terminals, nylon ties and wiring instructions.
|Bulb Taillight Wiring Kit||9523047||Buy It Now|
- Self contained wiring kit is designed to by-pass your towed vehicles’ proprietary wiring system
- Eliminates the need to tap into the towed vehicle’s electrical system
- Wiring is routed underneath the towed vehicle to a front mounted socket at the front of the car
- Kit includes: Bulbs and sockets, 26’ 4-conductor 16ga wire, Butt Connectors, Ring Terminals, Nylon Ties and Wiring Instructions
|54" Straight Safety Cables||9523051||Buy It Now|
|64" Straight Safety Cables||9523055||Buy It Now|
|86" Coiled Safety Cables||9523003||Buy It Now|
|12" Safety Cable Extensions||9523064||Buy It Now|
|18" Safety Cable Extensions||9523065||Buy It Now|
- All cables are strength tested at 7000 lbs.
- All cables are rated at 14,000 lbs. when used in tandem.
- Cables are vinyl coated to protect the tow bars.
|4" Drop/Raise Receiver for Victory Series Tow Bars||9523059||Buy It Now|
|6" Drop/Raise Receiver for Victory Series Tow Bars||9523060||Buy It Now|
|3 1/2" Receiver Extension||9523052||Buy It Now|
- Aid in achieving the proper towing height and can be turned up or down to solve the “out of level” towing situation.
- Designed using Finite Elemental Analysis (FEA).
- Tested to 10,500 GVWR and up to 100 lbs. tongue weight.
|5 / 8" Locking Hitch Pin||9523066||Buy It Now|
Add an element of safety to your tow bar! With this you can lock your tow bar to your motorhome’s receiver.
|Two Lock Baseplate Pins||9523067||Buy It Now|
- Locks are usually the last thing considered when purchasing a base plate for your towed vehicle.
- These specially designed baseplate locks are used to secure your tow bar to your baseplate and eliminate the worry of a baseplate pin being removed by accident or on purpose that would allow the car to break away from the tow bar.
- One pair of locks.
|Three Pin Locking Kit||9523068||Buy It Now|
- The complete package for securing your baseplate to your tow bar and your tow bar to your motorhome! These locks will discourage theft and give you complete piece of mind in your towing experience.
- These locks are designed to discourage theft and tampering.
- Contains one 5/8" Hitch Pin (9523066) and one pair of Locking Baseplate pins (9523067).