How COVID19 is being dealt with by Demco
As we all deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to make sure that we are communicating the steps we are taking during this difficult time.
How we are doing our best to take care of our customers:
- Both Demco factories continue to operate and stay open so that we can meet order demand.
- In an effort to protect our customers and our employees, our front doors are locked. This is being done to reduce exposure to the virus. However, we are still taking orders and will place your orders for customer pick-up in a drop box just outside of our doors. Please call your local Demco dealer or call us at (800) 543-3626 to place your orders.
- Our phone lines are open, and our team is ready to take your calls. Again, our number is (800) 543-3626.
- We have a task force meeting regularly to do our best to deal with this rapidly evolving situation, and to take additional measures as needed.
How we are doing our best to take care of our employees:
- As we make decisions for our employees and our company, we are following the guidelines put forth by the CDC.
- While we are keeping our factories running, we are working with our employees who need flexibility to care for their families while schools are closed.
- We have procedures in place for cleaning and disinfecting.
- We are practicing social distancing at our factories, and have some employees working from home who are able to.
- We have suspended travel to our customers temporarily.
- As previously mentioned, for the purpose of exposure reduction and social distancing, we are currently closed for walk-in visitors.
Each time we have an opportunity to thank our customers for your business we want to do so. So, we say
THANK YOU for your business! We cannot do it without you. We appreciate your understanding as we work through this, and we look forward to seeing all of you again soon. Please take care and God bless!