The Demco Kwik-Tow Tow Bar is filled with features including; a storage rod for optional coiled electrical cable, adjustment arms from 20" to 36.5" and included safety cables. The Kwik-Tow is a Class III 5,000 lb rated towbar and fits 2" hitch balls.
- 5000 lb. maximum towing capacity.
- 2" ball receiver with proper weight rating required.
- Storage rod for optional coiled electrical cable.
- Arms adjust from 22" to 36-1/2".
- Coiled safety cables included.
- 36" overall length of leg
- Size folded for storage 5" x 9-1/4" x 41".
- Weights: 40 lbs
- Mfg'er limited lifetime warranty
The Kwik Tow was discontinued:
- More and more RV’ers enjoy the convenience of a tow bar that stores on the motorhome which the Kwik tow does not.
- More and more RV’ers enjoy the ease of one person hook up of the tow bar with the telescoping arms which the Kwik Tow does not.
- Lastly, Demco introduced an innovative new baseplate design called our tabless baseplate. The Kwik Tow, does not work with the Demco’s new baseplate design.