Date Posted: February 7, 2019
Demco Manufacturing is seeking applicants for an IT Internship position. The internship will begin May 2019. Hours are flexible and can be worked around summer class schedules and/or IT-related projects as the need requires. The intern will be report directly to our IT Director who can provide guidance and assistance throughout many of the projects assigned to this internship.
- Tech support for internal and external customers
- Troubleshooting computer and network issues with end-use customers
- Coordinating workstation moves
- Assisting with upgrade projects
- Replacing hardware components
- Installation of network and/or fiberoptic cable
- Other duties as assigned
- Advancing toward a college degree (two year or four year)
- Information Systems or Computer Science majors preferred
- Energetic and self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Must have a positive attitude and strong customer service skills
- Must have strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical, time management, and communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work 20 - 40 hours during the summer (hours may vary to allow flexibility to work around summer classes and/or internship related projects).
Application Deadline: 04/01/2019
Click Here for Demco's Job Application
Please send your application to:
Or Mail to: Attention: Human Resources
4010 320th Street
PO Box 189,
Boyden, Iowa 51234
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Position descriptions are intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and are not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.