Date Posted: March 1, 2019
This is a full time position in our Paint department located in Boyden, Iowa.
In this role, you will work as a part of a team to prepare, clean, and wash the surfaces of all our grain handling products prior to entering the liquid paint booth. No prior experience necessary. The right candidate must be able to work well as a part of a team.
Hours for this position are Monday-Thursday, 6am-4:30 PM; Fridays from 6:00 AM - noon. Hours may vary depending on business necessity.
- Wash grain wagons and grain carts as determined by the manufacturing schedule.
- Remove rust, slag & smooth out welds & caulking.
- Grind, scrape and prepare product for paint.
- Complete jobs on a timely and consistent basis, meeting reasonable production goals.
- Maintain a safe working environment, with safety being the priority.
- Conscientious of following procedures
- Work effectively as part of a team and be self-motivated to work independently
- Must be safety minded
- Must be detail-oriented, with a high standard of quality
- Have good interpersonal, verbal communication and active listening skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on on occasional basis.
Position descriptions are intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and are not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.
APPLY ONLINE HERE
You can also send a copy of your resume or application to our Human Resources Department:
Or Mail to: Attention: Human Resources
4010 320th Street
Boyden, Iowa 51234