Date Posted: November 14, 2018
Demco is looking to fill a full-time Paint Prep position. This position will follow policies and procedures put in place, as well as any modifications, while always being aware of preserving the product’s integrity and quality. This position is Monday-Thursday, 6am-4:30pm with Friday overtime as needed. Additional hours in busy months.
- Wash trailers
- Remove rust, slag & smooth out welds & caulking
- Grind, scrape and prepare product for paint
- Complete jobs on a timely and consistent basis, meeting reasonable production goals
- Maintain a safe working environment, with safety being the priority
- Conscientious of following procedures
- Work effectively as part of a team and be self-motivated to work independently
- Must be safety minded
- Must be detail-oriented, with a high standard of quality
- Have good interpersonal, verbal communication and active listening skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally and push/pull 100 pounds occasionally
- Forklift experience preferred, willingness to be trained required
For over 50 years Demco has used the phrase “Doing our Best to Provide You the Best” to describe our commitment to customers, suppliers, co-workers and management in our ongoing quest for excellence. Demco offers a full benefit package after 60 Days.
Visit https://www.demco-products.com/ to learn more.
Pre-employment drug screen required. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
APPLY ONLINE HERE
Click Here for Demco's Printable Job Application
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Please send your application to:
Or Mail to: Attention: Human Resources
4010 320th Street
Boyden, Iowa 51234
Position descriptions are intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and are not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.