Date Posted: April 26, 2019
Loads and unloads the laser cutting table. Sorts, stacks, and keeps an accurate count on completed parts. Programs the laser table as needed (on-the-job training provided for programming skills). Follows policies and procedures put in place as well as any modifications while always being aware to preserving the product’s integrity and quality.
- Load steel onto the laser using the proper equipment
- Unload the finished parts and stack according to size, shape and material
- Program the laser to cut parts according to prints
- Maintain an accurate count on parts and record the data
- Enter recorded data into the computer accurately
- Able to safely operate a forklift and overhead crane/hoist.
- Follow established safety and quality procedures.
- Complete jobs on a timely and consistent basis
- Able to read and use measuring tools accurately
- Able to convert fractions to decimals using a chart
- Strong organizational skills
- Requires attention to detail and a high standard of quality
- Must be a team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication and active listening skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally and push/pull 100 pounds occasionally
Apply Online NOW
Or send your application to:
Or Mail to:
Attention: Human Resources
4010 320th Street
PO Box 189,
Boyden, Iowa 51234
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.