Cell Leader 2nd Shift with a $3 Shift differential
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 430 PM - 230 AM
4010 320th St
Boyden, IA 51234
- Requires a minimum of three years experience in manufacturing operations
- Excellent math, problem-solving skills, good judgment, good understanding of blue prints and testing equipment
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication, and written skills
- Computer knowledge
- Willingness to learn and uphold processes
- Required Lifting Weight: 30-50 lbs. Lifting Frequency: Daily
- Supports Demco’s corporate goal of continuously improving quality, process development, and production concepts.
- Update production charts and report production activities, team goals and countermeasures to management during daily management meetings
- Implement training, new procedures, and oversee manufacturing operations in the related area
- Work closely with multiple departments to improve on-time delivery initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to employees while working as a member of the team in the area
- Communicate key messages to the team members, and lead the team in daily stand up / shift start up meetings
- Schedule work / assignments required to meet company goals and customer required deliveries
- Identify cost savings and help implement changes
- Maintain and oversee all point of use/floor inventory in related area
- Perform preventive maintenance as required
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.
Demco, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.