Welder (Day Shift) - $4,000 Sign-On Bonus is available!
Employment Type: Full Time
4010 320th Street
Boyden, IA 51234
- Must have some prior experience with wire welding in multiple positions.
- Must be able to pass an in-house welding test.
- Must be safety minded,
- Attention to detail and a high standard of quality is required.
- Must be a team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication and active listening skills.
- Able to lift 50 pounds occasionally and push/pull 100 pounds occasionally.
- Willingness and ability to learn and perform other jobs.
- Make quality welds.
- Able to weld according to print directions.
- Able to read weld symbols.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- To attend all required safety training.
- Able to weld in multiple positions.
- Complete jobs on a timely and consistent basis.
- Conscientious of following procedures and keeping accurate records.
- Able to use tools accurately
- To actively be looking for new and improved ways to do things.
- Meet reasonable production goals.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
Demco is currently seeking applicants for a full time Welder position on our Grain Handling product line.
In this role, you will be responsible to weld parts according to the engineer’s prints/directions and work orders. Due to the nature of this product, the ability to weld in multiple positions (vertical, horizontal, flat, and overhead) is required. Some prior welding experience is preferred.
You may also send your application to:
Or Mail to:
Attention: Human Resources
4010 320th Street
PO Box 189,
Boyden, Iowa 51234
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.