Welder Boyden (Day & Night Shift)- Sign on bonus for experienced welders
Employment Type: Full Time
4010 320th Street
Boyden, IA 51234
- Must have some prior experience with wire welding in multiple positions.
- Must be able to pass an in-house welding test.
- Must be safety minded,
- Attention to detail and a high standard of quality is required.
- Must be a team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication and active listening skills.
- Able to lift 50 pounds occasionally and push/pull 100 pounds occasionally.
- Willingness and ability to learn and perform other jobs.
- Make quality welds.
- Able to weld according to print directions.
- Able to read weld symbols.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- To attend all required safety training.
- Able to weld in multiple positions.
- Complete jobs on a timely and consistent basis.
- Conscientious of following procedures and keeping accurate records.
- Able to use tools accurately
- To actively be looking for new and improved ways to do things.
- Meet reasonable production goals.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.
Demco, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.