Trailer Assembler and Finisher
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Hours are Monday - Thursday 6am-4:30pm and Fridays based on production needs.
1300 38th Ave W
Spencer, IA 51301
Demco is seeking individuals to work in our assembly/finish department. Finishers will complete the trailer to make it road ready by adding tires, hydraulics, lights, tarps, stickers, etc. Qualified candidates should have experience using multiple types of tools and must be able to read and use measuring tools accurately. Demco provides a competitive compensation & benefits package that takes into account your skills, and expertise. Starting at $16.32+ based on experience.
- Assemble according to print directions
- Able to find, print and understand shop orders, customer orders and engineers' drawings
- Able to use a hoist or crane and know the correct procedures to operate it
- Attend all required safety training
- Conscientious of following procedures and keeping accurate records
- Mentor and train other employees
- Complete jobs on a timely and consistent basis
- Work as a team and be self motivated to work independently
- Actively look for new and improved ways to do things
- Meet reasonable production goals
- Maintain a safe working environment
Benefits Day 1:
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Birthday Paid Off
- PTO Accrual
Benefits 1st of the Month After 30 Days:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
Benefits 1st of the Month After 60 Days:
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Safety Shoes/Glasses Allowance
Demco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screening required.
Any Questions Please Call: 712-580-7826
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.
Demco, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.