Application Equipment Product Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
4010 320th St
Boyden, IA 51234
Manages the direction of the Application product category in the capacity of incoming sales calls, order entry, trouble shooting, scheduling, lead times, warranty administration, forecasting, and office communication hub for the Application product category.
- Responsible for incoming sales calls / customer service calls.
- Manages incoming sales orders for clarity / accuracy.
- Manages forecast / configures units according to build schedule.
- Manages warranty situations of product category.
- Objectively analyzes customer feedback and market trends, then reports information to management.
- Consolidates and reports inventory levels.
- Helps to develop pre-season sales programs.
- Communicates to the sales team / dealer network any relevant information.
- Works trade shows as necessary.
- Overall communication “hub” for the Application product category.
- Keeps management informed on competition and any new information regarding the industry as may be relevant.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Prior sales or product category management experience preferred but not necessary.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Self motivated / ability to multi task.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Outgoing personality with good people skills.
- Flexible work schedule as may be required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Detail oriented / assertive when necessary.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Birthday Paid Off
- PTO Accrual on Day One
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Safety Shoes/Glasses Allowance
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.
Demco, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.