Territory Manager for Demco RV and Trailer Components
Employment Type: Full Time
- Must have outgoing personality and good with people
- Must be self-motivated, driven and have excellent organizational skills
- Should have excellent problem-solving abilities along with the ability to work effectively in a team environment to assist customers.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Must be a team player with strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Office
- 75% overnight travel
- Flexible work schedule necessary
- Must be assertive, detail oriented and personable.
- Calls on current customer base to sell and educate them on features and benefits of Demco product line
- Develop new business buy prospecting, identifying targets and manage prospects through the sales cycle to close.
- Identify and build strong relationships with decision makers
- Promotes stocking of Demco products to help facilitate growth for customer and Demco
- Works trade shows (wholesale and retail) to promote stocking and sale of Demco products
- Proactively work with customers to instill confidence in Demco product lines
- Must make efficient use of company time and resources by performing sales calls and scheduling appointments
- Complete reports addressing product issues to find ways to better serve customers
- Reports new trends, ideas, issues, products, and programs to the company
- Actively maintain customer information using Demco’s CRM system with daily call notes and updated contact information as necessary
- Assists in designing and developing new products using industry ideas and requirements
- Reports inventory at the dealer level to compare with competitors’ inventory
- Works to assist customers and dealers any way possible; training, advertising, literature needs, etc.
- Looks for points of interest on sales calls to personally connect with the customer
- Ask for and write orders at the end of sales calls
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday Paid Off
- PTO Accrual on Day One
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Safety Shoes/Glasses Allowance
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.
Demco, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.