Local Driver and Warehouse Worker
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-4:30pm
1300 38th Ave W
Spencer, IA 51301
Demco is seeking a CDL driver to work in our warehouse and move product locally between our Boyden and Spencer facilities. CDL license is preferred, but will consider candidates that are willing and eligible to obtain a license. Computer experience is required. Demco provides a competitive compensation & benefits package that takes into account your skills, and expertise.
Up to $1,000 sign on bonus based on experience!
- Drive semi between Demco plants and locally in the Spencer area
- Assist with all shipping and receiving processes within the warehouse
- Log and inventory product and pull product as needed
- Attend all required safety training
- Conscientious of following procedures and keeping accurate records
- Mentor and train other employees
- Complete jobs on a timely and consistent basis
- Work as a team and be self-motivated to work independently
- Actively look for new and improved ways to do things
- Meet reasonable production goals
- Maintain a safe working environment
Benefits Day 1:
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Birthday Paid Off
- PTO Accrual
Benefits 1st of the Month After 30 Days:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
Benefits 1st of the Month After 60 Days:
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Safety Shoes/Glasses Allowance
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.
Demco, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.