Employment Type: Full Time
4010 320th St
Boyden, IA 51234
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- CPA or in the process of testing for the CPA preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in accounting.
- Effective communication through clear and concise expression of concepts both in writing and verbally to all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated while coachable and a team player.
- Demonstrate the highest ethical standards.
- Overall management of day to day financial accounting operations.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Drive continued transactional efficiency and closing process for accuracy, timeliness and productivity.
- Preparation and interpretation to management of various financial reports and analysis on a monthly basis.
- Help drive improved working capital performance and return on investment of company assets.
- Develop and maintain appropriate internal controls and accounting policies and procedures across both locations.
- Maintain systematic, repeatable, sustainable, and documented processes for all accounting operations.
- Achieve satisfactory financial audit results by external auditors.
- Responsible for preparing accurate product cost projections in support of new programs and adherence to overall company gross margin goals.
- Responsible for the preparation of various tax filings and reports for local, state and federal government.
- Responsible for daily treasury and banking functions.
- Provides financial perspective and input on decisions affecting the company such as capital expenditures, new contracts and process improvement initiatives.
- Develop financial personnel to grow professionally; ensuring sufficient opportunities are created to enable career development within Demco.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Demco leadership team.
- Supervise a staff of 4.
- Other duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday Paid Off
- PTO Accrual on Day One
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Safety Shoes/Glasses Allowance
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.
Demco, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.