Welder Day and Nights
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Night Shift Hours Sunday - Wednesday 8pm/6am with overtime as needed; Day Shift hours Monday - Thursday 6am-4:30pm and Fridays as needed
1300 38th Ave W
Spencer, IA 51301
A $4,000 SIGN ON BONUS is available to candidates with at least four years of prior welding experience!
Demco is seeking experienced welders with at least one year of welding experience. We have current welder openings at our facility located in Spencer, IA for night shift. Prior MIG welding experience in multiple positions (vertical down, horizontal, etc.) and material thickness is preferred. Demco provides a competitive compensation & benefits package that takes into account your welding experience, skills, and expertise. Starting at $20.50+ based on experience.
- Able to set a welder according to job requirements
- Able to read weld symbols
- To follow safety procedures
- To keep an accurate count on product
- Able to read prints and weld according to print directions
- Able to weld in multiple positions
- Able to read and use measuring tools accurately
- Able to use a hoist or crane and know the correct procedures to operate it
- To complete jobs on a timely and consistent basis
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Birthday Paid Off
- PTO Accrual on Day One
- Benefits 1st of the Month After 30 Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Benefits 1st of the Month After 60 Days
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Safety Shoes/Glasses Allowance
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.
Demco, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.