Assembly/Finisher (Day Shift)
Employment Type: Full Time
1300 38th Ave W
Spencer, IA 51301
- Previous mechanical or assembly experience is preferred, but not required
- Able to prioritize and sort jobs according to needs
- Be safety minded
- Attention to detail and a high standard of quality
- Must be a team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication and active listening skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and perform other jobs
- Able to lift 50 pounds occasionally and push/pull 100 pounds occasionally
- Effectively uses hand tools and power tools to accurately (and safely) assemble assigned parts and materials.
- Works as a part of a team to follow established procedures and ensure product is assembled correctly.
- To have safe work habits and follow all safety rules and procedures
- To attend all required safety training
- Conscientious of following procedures and keeping accurate records
- To mentor and train other employees
- Complete jobs on a timely and consistent basis
- To work as a team and be self motivated to work independently
- To actively be looking for new and improved ways to do things
- Meet reasonable production goals
- Maintain a safe working environment
This position performs basic assembly on the final trailer products prior to shipment to our customers. Uses a wide range of hand tools and power tools to assemble and install components on all of our trailer product lines.
You may also send your application to:
Or Mail to:
Attention: Human Resources
4010 320th Street
PO Box 189,
Boyden, Iowa 51234
Any Questions Please Call: 800-543-3626 Fax: 712-725-2380
Job description is intended to define in general terms the most significant duties of a particular position and is not all inclusive of all duties or responsibilities of individual positions. Position descriptions are not intended to exclude the possibility of temporary assignments or the alteration of existing positions.