650 Grain Cart
- 1000 RPM PTO
- 14" diameter balanced auger with 5/16" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
- Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and tractor PTO
- 30" hydraulic controlled flow gate.
- Auger positioned for operator visibility.
- Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
- 2 grain viewing windows.
- Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
- 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage positions provides tighter turning radius.
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
- LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and halogen auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
- Available with 120" fixed or 120" - 144" adjustable axle tread width.
- Transport width: 12' 9".
- Rear mounted SMV sign is standard
- Transport safety chain
Roll top tarp
Adjustable auger spout
Ergonomic pendant grip control
Standard scale or Wireless scale
NOTES ON HYDRAULICS: A standard grain cart requires two hydraulic remotes. The optional adjustable spout requires an additional hydraulic remote. Additional 15 - 25 GPM oil flow is required for hydraulic unloading drive.
|650 Grain Cart Specifications|
|Balanced Auger Size||14"|
|Unloading Time (bu/min.)||250|
|Spindle Size||4 1/2"|
|Tractor HP Required||150+|
|Hub Size||10 bolt|
|Tread Width (stand.)||120"|
|Tread Width (opt.)||120-144"|
|Tongue Weight (empty)||1,190 lbs.|
|Tongue Weight (loaded)||2,600 lbs.|
|Weight/Wheels & Tires||7,560 lbs.|
* Bushel capacity measured with #2 corn at 15% moisture content (56 lb. test weight)
A Auger extends to side
|B Box width (transport)||11'11"|
|C Height, low side||10'11"|
|D Ground clearance||18"|
|E Auger extends to front||7'1"|
|F Box length||14'|
|G Box height (high side)||11'9"|
|H Total length||20'|
|I Axle to tongue length||13'6"|
|J Drawbar/tongue height||22"|
|K Auger clearance height||14'|