1102 Grain Cart
- 1000 RPM PTO.
- Hydraulic drive (35 GPM minimum oil flow required).
- Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and tractor PTO
- 20" diameter balanced auger with 3/8" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
- Auger positioned for operator visibility.
- Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
- Grain viewing windows.
- Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
- 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage position provides tighter turning radius.
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
- LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
- Transport width with single wheels: 12'
- Transport safety chain
- Adjustable auger spout
- Camoplast Trailed Track System - Reduces ground pressure by 30-80% versus tires, reduces the number of contact points, increases mobility and field access especially in softer footing conditions, and maximizes the performance potential of the large capacity carts
Roll top tarp
Ergonomic pendant control
Standard wireless auto weighing system
|1102 Grain Cart Specifications|
|Balanced Auger Size||20"|
|Unloading Time (bu/min.)||530|
|Spindle Size||D=4 1/2" S=5 1/2"|
|Tractor HP Required||175+|
|Hub Size||10 bolt |
|Tread Width (stand.)||104"|
|Tread Width (opt.)||NA|
|Tongue Weight (empty)||1,700 lbs.|
|Tongue Weight (loaded)||5,500 lbs.|
|Weight/Wheels & Tires||20,000 lbs.|
* Bushel capacity measured with #2 corn at 15% moisture content (56 lb. test weight)
* 1102/1272 track units will increase the carts capacity 20 to 30 bushels
A Auger extends to side
|B Box width (transport)||11'11"|
|C Height, low side||11'3"|
|D Ground clearance||16"|
|E Auger extends to front||4'4"|
|F Box length||24'3"|
|G Box height (high side)||12'5"|
|H Total length||30'10"|
|I Axle to tongue length||19'2"|
|J Drawbar/tongue height||20"|
|K Auger clearance height||13'9"|
|AG20042 - 1102 & 1272 Grain Cart Operators Manual||October 15, 2018||Rev.5|
|AG11008 Harvest Brochure||July 27, 2020||Rev 28|