Reduces Auger Flighting Wear
Demco manufacturing offers the bin fill auger for most makes of combines. This self-supporting auger system has infinite adjustment and allows the user to also fold down when not in use.
A superior designed Demco product that compliments the factory auger when increasing the capacity of the grain tank.
• Available to fit most makes and models of combines
• Reduces auger flighting wear, relieves belts, pulleys, clutches, chains and gear boxes
• Set screws allow for infinite adjustment to maximize grain holding capacity
• Quick release pivot to lower to transport position in seconds
• Mounting brackets attach easily to your grain tank
• Bin Fill Auger (less hydraulic hoses) 9A000013
• BFA Auger Extender 2010 (adds 16" in height of auger) 9A000051
• Flow Control Valve (w/ built in relief valve) 1AKFADD0000
• Check Valve (required on CIH combine w/ hydraulic reverser) 1AKGANGANG0
• Flat Face Hydraulic Fitting Kit 97961000
Reduces Grain Damage
A product that has been a staple for many years, the Demco Manufacturing extended folding auger allows the customer to extend the existing auger resulting in less auger wear while offering the convenience of folding down for road travel or storage. A popular option for limited John Deere 9600 Series Combines.
• Reduces auger flighting wear
• Helps relieve strain on belts and pulleys
• Extended height: Above cab - 31 1/4”, Above added extension - 14”
• Folds quickly and easily to original grain tank height
Not available for 9450, 9550, 9560, 9650, 9660 or STS Models
|8A000013 AF||November 8, 2021||AF|