20,000 lbs. GVW
Maurer Manufacturing offers quality and affordable transports for most makes of combine heads whether you farm a few acres, or many.
Combining torsion axles on the front and rear, as well as a tricycle front end, allows safe and smooth transport from farm to field. Featuring heavier framing, axles, hubs, and tires, these units will get the job done. These models are offered with dealers and large operators in mind. Find out what thousands of satisfied producers already know….It pays to run a Maurer!
- 7K Torsion Flex Tricycle Front Axle
- 7K Tandem Rear Torsion Flex Axle
- Brakes on 1 Rear Axle (HT32, HT38 & HT40)
- Brakes on 2 Rear Axles (HT48)
- DOT Lighting w/ 7 pole RV plug
- New 16" ST 235/80R16 Load Range E Tires on 8 Bolt Hub
- Finished w/ Black Rubberized Undercoating
- Manufacture’s Statment of Origin (MSO)
- Front and Rear Fenders
- Horizontal Rear Bumper
- Adjustable Tie Downs, Qty. 2
- Telescoping Tongue w/ 2 5/16" Ball Hitch
- Adjustable Slider Brackets, Qty. 2 (HT32 & HT38)
- Adjustable Slider Brackets, Qty. 4 (HT42 & HT48)
- GVW 20,000 lbs.
- Ground clearance from the center of the frame is 16.5"
|8H000013_AA - Heavy Duty Header Transport||November 11, 2016||rev.1|
|2018 Head Transport Brochure||May 5, 2018||Rev1|