“King” of Gravity Flow Wagons.
Since the day our first gravity flow wagon was built, Demco has earned its reputation as the “King” of gravity flow wagons and has always been one of quality, durability, and reliability. Demco has earned it by building wagons rugged and trustworthy.
You'll find the Demco wagon loaded with innovative features and qualities that set the pace with farmers throughout North America. Demco incorporates the kind of quality that stands up when the demands get tough.
- 30° side slope and 40° end slope on the gravity box.
- Heavy duty bracing on slant side of box and rigid internal box reinforcing braces.
- Rocking bolster is standard on gravity box.
- 7" x 12" grain viewing window.
- Center dump chute for pit unloading.
- LED Lighting consists of two 4" amber lights and two 4" red lights for added road safety.
- Front mounted ladder.
- Heavy duty running gears.
- Heavy duty spindles rated for full capacity.
- Rear mounted SMV sign is standard.
- Transport safety chain.
NOTE: Used truck tires furnished by Demco will vary in quality and outward appearance. Demco will guarantee used tires to hold air for 30 days from date wagon is delivered to dealer lot and assumes no warranty or liability on used tires once removed from dealer premises.
NOTE: Units are factory setup.
365 Grain Wagon
- Capacity- 365 Bushels
- Approximate Weight- (Empty) W/22. Tires- 3620lbs.
- Box Width- 7’11
- Box Length-12’
- Over All Height w/22.5 Tires- 9’5”
- Unloading Time- 50 Seconds
- Spindle Size- 2 ¾”
- Hub Size- 8 Bolt-6”
- Turning Diameter- 31’8”
- Roll Top Tarp- Optional
- Fenders- NA
- Door Opening- 40”
|AG20003 - 365 Gracity Flow Wagon||October 10, 2017||rev.11|
|2018 Grain Carts and Wagons Brochure||March 3, 2018||Rev.23|