High Quality You Can Count On.
Demco grain carts are loaded with features which provide operator convenience & comfort, and help make your harvest operation efficient and smooth.
From our slope providing first-rate cleanout, to our POSI-Drive auger coupler, to our auger’s forward reach, visibility, & clearance, to our UltraFlyte auger flighting – we have dynamic features to meet your needs. Our 850 grain cart also comes with our adjustable auger spout as standard equipment providing you with more convenience and precise unloading. The durable construction of our grain carts provides the high quality you can count on from Demco.
- 1000 RPM PTO.
- Hydraulic drive (35-40 GPM minimum oil flow required).
- Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and ractor PTO
- 18" diameter balanced auger with 3/8" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
- Optional chrome flighting for improved wear resistance.
- 30" hydraulic controlled flow gate.
- Auger positioned for operator visibility.
- Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
- 1 grain viewing window.
- Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
- 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage position provides tighter turning radius.
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
- LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and halogen auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
- Available with 120" fixed or 120" - 144" adjustable axle tread width.
- 22,500 lb. Ductile Iron Hubs
- Transport width with single wheels set on 120" centers: 12' 9"
- Transport safety chain.
- Adjustable auger spout.
- Optional roll top tarp.
- Optional ergonomic pendant control
- Optional wireless auto weighing system. (For details go to www.agscales.com)
- Camoplast Trailed Track System - Reduces ground pressure by 30-80% versus tires, reduces the number of contact points, increases mobility and field access especially in softer footing conditions, and maximizes the performance potential of the large capacity carts.
Wheels and Tires
|AG20037 - Posi-Drive Installation Instructions Grain Carts||November 11, 2007||rev.0|
|AG20036 - 850, 1050 & 1150 Grain Cart Operators Manual||December 12, 2017||rev.18|
|CPB-515 - Trailed Track System Operation and Maintenance Manual||April 4, 2015||rev.0|
|HYD CYL INSTALL ON GRAIN CART||March 3, 2015||rev.0|