Operator Friendly Features
The Demco model 1272 is one of our “next generation” grain carts. With a capacity of 1,270 + bushels and a 20” unload auger, this grain cart is equipped to effectively and efficiently bring in your harvest.
Our Posi-Drive auger coupler, UltraFlyte™ auger flighting, automatic reset cut-out clutch, L.E.D. lights, and forward reaching corner auger are high quality features that come standard with this grain cart. Along with these features, our durable construction, high quality paint, and operator friendly features will make this grain cart worth your investment.
- 1000 RPM PTO.
- Hydraulic drive (35 GPM minimum oil flow required).
- Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and tractor PTO
- 20" diameter balanced auger with 3/8" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
- Auger positioned for operator visibility.
- Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
- Grain viewing windows.
- Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
- 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage position provides tighter turning radius.
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
- LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
- Transport width with single wheels: 12'
- Transport safety chain.
- Adjustable auger spout.
- Optional roll top tarp.
- Optional ergonomic pendant control.
- Optional wireless auto weighing system.
- (For details go to www.agscales.com)
|AG20042 - 1102 & 1272 Grain Cart Operators Manual||October 10, 2018||rev.4|
|Harvest Brochure||November 11, 2018||Rev 24|