Stewart Steel Product
Demco Manufacturing distrubutes this stewart steel product through our dealership network. Quality engineered and built to provide years of service, extenders offer the ability to extend the unloading auger to allow for greater clearance between the header and cart.
This product is designed to fit a wide variety of combine models, and is available through Demco Manufacturing.
The “Extender” is a Trade Mark of Stewart Steel Inc. and is manufactured in Canada by Stewart Steel Inc.
- Easy outer end installation.
- Narrowing spout for strong grain stream.
- More clearance between combine and cart.
- Available For: John Deere, Case, New Holland, Massey, Cat & Gleaner
Unloading Auger Extenders
- The CNH fits Case 8010, as well as CR and CX New Holland Combines, adding 3 ft to the unloading auger.
NEW HOLLAND FT-2
- Model NH-FT2 fits TR combines TR86-TR99, TX66, and TX68. Comes complete ready to install and adds 2 ft.
CASE IH FT-3
- The Case FT-3 Extender adds 3 feet to auger and is recommended for Models 1440 to 2388.
- This unit comes with a standard saddle support sleeve.
- The FT-3 model Extender comes with outer sleeve, bearings, flighting, and plastic spout.
- Recommended for Models 6620 - 9750STS. Comes ready to install and adds 3 feet.
- The Massey FT-3 fits all Rotary Massey combines while adding 3 feet in length.
- The Gleaner is available in 12 and 14 inch sizes and fits all N and R series combines while adding 2 feet in length.
Cat Challenger FT-3
- The Cat fits Rotary Cat 660 and 670 Models and adds 3 feet in length.
|Extenders||December 12, 2016||rev.1|