Trailer Product FAQs
If you don't see your question here, please contact us at 800.543.3626.
Mounting/welding instructions are included in each actuator operator’s manuals available for
Download or by placing order from our Demco sales people.
DOT 3 or 4
- Stainless steel hardware for longer protection from salt water.
- Hot dipped galvanized backing plates for long life.
- Riveted friction linings that are not susceptible to de-lamination when in contact with salt water.
- Grease packed wheel cylinders.
- Olive drab zinc coating on shoe webbings.
- No rust that will flake and cause blockage.
- Easy to replace. No rusted bolts into the casting.
- Will replace old style cast iron units.
- Patented design offers equalized pressure and adaptability for all applications.
- Yes in 2 and 2-5/16” models.
- Demco offers primed, black or zinc plating on most couplers.
- Purchase either an in-line or bypass solenoid that is activated by the reverse light circuit from the tow vehicle.
- The Demco DA91 has an available, optional manual lock out lever that can field installed.