Circle R Side Dump Trialer Dumping SnowInnovative design is one of the hallmarks of the Circle R success within the side dump marketplace. Many of these features are exclusive to Circle R Side Dump Trailers. They are intended to reduce total cost of ownership by decreasing maintenance, increasing durability, and enhancing resale value.
FLX-500 Dump Body: The FLX-500 Dump Body is the ultimate blend of flexibility, wear resistance, and strength. The materials used to build the FLX-500 consist of a combination of three grades of steel. This reduces cost, while maximizing wear and durability characteristics in critical areas. The unique design of the FLX-500 dump body, in combination with its six pivot points & original FlexCorner design, allow twist and flex without cracking tub corners. Allowing the dump body to twist and flex is critical to the side dump cycle as loads are often distributed unevenly or when the trailer is not on level surfaces.
To add even more stability, standard length Circle R Side Dump Trailers come with six pivot points instead of four. Adding a center pivot helps to stabilize and support the tub during the dump cycle. The center pivot is one of the key features that gives Circle R its extended service life. Through a process of meticulous design analysis, Circle R's team of in-house engineers determined six pivot points was the ideal balance between durability and added weight.
- Low Cut Center Divider: Circle R Side Dump Low Cut Center Divider in Dump BodyThe low cut center divider, unique to Circle R, adds strength to the dump body. It ensures that the sides will not bow outward. Outward bowing on the dump body can lead to illeagal widths on some competative models. The low cut design ensures that the center divider is not the limiting factor on materials that can be hauled.
- Massive Single G-Rail: Yet another componant of the Circle R design that adds strength and durability is the large single top G-Rail. This contributes to dump body side stability, to further guarantee outward bowing of the tub sides do not occur. It also adds functionality by protecting the tarp exceptionally well. Dumping to the tarp side is not a problem with a Circle R trailer like it is with some competitive models.
- Six Pivot Points: Standard length Circle R Side Dump Trailers come with six pivot points instead of four. Adding a center pivot helps to stabilize the tub and support the load during the dump cycle. This adds strength and durability to the trailer. Through a process of meticulous design analysis, Circle R's team of in-house engineers determined six pivot points was the ideal balance between durability and added weight.
- Greaseless Dump Body Pivots: Many of the features found on Circle R Side Dump trailers are intended to save time on maintenence. Most side dump trailers have tub pivots that must be greased every day. Circle R Side Dump trailers come with greaseless tub pivot bushings to save you time on daily maintenence. Limiting the number of daily grease points is one more way we help ensure trouble free operation load after load.
Single Sided Dump Change: Circle R's single sided dump change cuts the time it takes to switch sides in half. The operator simply unlocks the latch and pushes or pulls the tub hinge on the front and rear driver's side corners. Latches on the opposite side are tied to the driver's side, eliminating the need to walk around the entire trailer.
Additionally, the single sided dump change decreases the chance of operator error by eliminating the possibility of all four corners being unlatched from the chassis at the same time.
- Dump Direction Indicators: Circle R Side Dump's exclusive dump direction indicators reduce operator error by allowing the driver to check the direction of the dump. When dumping to the driver's side, an arrow pointing to the driver's side can be seen through the door mirror. When arrows cannot be seen in the drivers side mirrors, the dump direction is set to the passenger side.
- 20" Deep Frame Rails: A distinctive characteristic of Circle R trailers are the large frame rails incorporated into the chassis design. These rails provide the strength and support to the chassis necessary for years of service in the toughest conditions. Frame rails are often solid to maximize strength. When possible, cut outs are placed in specific areas of the frame rails to reduce weight without sacrificing frame integrity.
- Lowest Center of Gravity: Circle R Side Dumps have the lowest center of gravity in the industry. The bottom of the tub actually sits inside and below the top of the chassis frame rails as shown. This allows for increased stability when hauling as the weight of the load is closer to the ground than those whose dump bodies sit entirely above the chassis frame rails. The low center of gravity reduces the risk of tipping the trailer over during the dump cycle without sacrificing proper dump angle; and creates a lower loading height.
Rounded Vee Dump Body Design: Circle R Side Dump’s Rounded Vee design provides a low center of gravity for outstanding stability, maximizes capacity, and assures complete clean out when dumping.
Circle R Side Dump trailers have the lowest center of gravity in the industry. The bottom of the tub actually sits inside and below the top of the chassis frame rails. This allows for increased stability when hauling as the weight of the load is closer to the ground than those whose dump bodies sit entirely above the chassis frame rails. The low center of gravity reduces the risk of tipping over the trailer during the dump cycle without sacrificing proper dump angle; and creates a lower loading height.
The bottom of the tub sitting down inside the chassis frame rails also increases capacity because it allows the tub to be deeper. This depth is what gives Circle R’s tub the most volume per foot in the side dump industry. Also, Circle R Rounded Vee dump body design allows clean dumping of even sticky materials.
- EdgeFlex Fenders: Circle R pioneered the bolt on rubber edge fender in the Side Dump marketplace. This feature saves on maintenance, by resisting damage and reducing replacement time should damage occur. EdgeFlex fenders have a flexible rubber edge that doesn't crack when the loader hits it. Should the loader encounter the steel center and cause damage, the fender can be easily detached from the frame and a new one bolted on.
- Bolt-On Push Block: Circle R Side Dump trailers can be ordered with tough rear push blocks for off-road jobs in tough traction conditions. Unlike many push blocks in the industry, the Circle R Side Dump push block is a bolt-on piece that can be easily replced if it happens to be damaged during operation. This saves time on maintenance and keep trailers on the job instead of in the shop.
Bolt-On UnderRide: The Circle R Side Dump Trailer rear underride guard is specifically designed to meet or exceed highway safety standards. In fact, Circle R Side Dump Trailers are some of the only side dump trailers where the underride extends through the entire width of the chassis and tires.
It is also replaceable should it ever become damaged. The old peice is easily removed and a new underride can be bolted in its place with no welding required. This keeps the trailer on the job working instead of sitting in a repair shop.
- LED Lighting: Cost effective, reliable, and highly visible, LED lighting is provided as standard equipment on all Circle R Side Dump trailers. Studies show that whereas LED lights are a higher initial investment, they cost less to operate in the long run. This makes them a more cost effective option than traditional incandescent lights. LED lighting as standard equipment is another example of how Circle R Side Dumps increase value by reducing total cost of ownership.