Harvest Operation Efficient & Smooth.
Demco grain carts are loaded with features which provide operator convenience & comfort, and help make your harvest operation efficient and smooth.
From our slope providing first-rate cleanout, to our POSI-Drive auger coupler, to our auger’s forward reach, visibility, & clearance, to our UltraFlyte auger flighting – we have dynamic features to meet your needs. The durable construction of our grain carts provides the high quality you can count on from Demco.
- 1000 RPM PTO
- 14" diameter balanced auger with 5/16" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
- Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and tractor PTO
- Available with hydraulic drive. (15-25 GPM minimum oil flow required.)
- 30" hydraulic controlled flow gate.
- Auger positioned for operator visibility.
- Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
- 2 grain viewing windows.
- Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
- 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage positions provides tighter turning radius.
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
- LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and halogen auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
- Available with 120" fixed or 120" - 144" adjustable axle tread width.
- Transport width: 12' 9".
- Rear mounted SMV sign is standard
- Transport safety chain.
- Optional roll top tarp.
- Optional adjustable auger spout
- Optional ergonomic pendant control
NOTES ON HYDRAULICS: A standard grain cart requires two hydraulic remotes. The optional adjustable spout requires an additional hydraulic remote. Additional 15 - 25 GPM oil flow is required for hydraulic unloading drive.
Wheels and Tires
- Capacity- 650 Bushel
- Balanced Auger Size- 14”
- Unloading Time- 3 minutes
- Spindle Size- 4 ½”
- Tractor HP Required- 150+
- Hub Size- 10 Bolt – 13.19”
- Tread Width (Standard)- 120”
- Tread Width (Optional)- 102-144
- Tongue Frame- 4”x10”
- Tongue Weight- (Empty)- 1190lbs
- Tongue Weight- (loaded)- 2600lbs
- Roll Top Tarp- Optional
- Scale- Optional
- Weight/Wheels & Tires- 7560 lbs
- Physical Size/Auger Extends to Side- 7’7”
- Physical Size/Box Width (Transport Width)- 11’ 11”
- Physical Size/Height, Low Side- 10’ 11”
- Physical Size/Axle Ground Clearance- 18”
- Physical Size/Auger Extend to Front- 7’1”
- Physical Size/Box Length- 14’
- Physical Size/Box Height (High Side)- 11’9”
- Physical Size/Total Length- 20’
- Physical Size/Axle to Tongue Length- 13’ 6”
- Physical Size/Drawbar/Tongue Height- 22”
- Physical Size/Auger Clearance Height- 14’
|AG20016 - 550, 650 & 750 Grain Cart Operators Manual||September 9, 2015||rev.15|
|AG20037 - Posi-Drive Installation Instructions Grain Carts||November 11, 2007||rev.0|